We seek to develop the ability to:
- interpret the Bible as a unique medium through which God chooses to speak to people.
- understand the significance of the life of Jesus as he fulfilled the role of God’s anointed one, and the commitment to apply Jesus’ way of life to present day situations.
- deal with ethical issues and work toward the solution of contemporary, personal and social problems in light of our Christian faith.
Please contact Jeanie Eye, Christian Education worker, with questions or comments.
CHRISTIAN EDUCATION COMMISSION
Josh Eye – Chr., Mandi Glendye, Heather Kiracofe,
Peggy Lineweaver, Jeanne Neff, Dorris Wampler
Jeanie Eye, C.E. Director
SUNDAY SCHOOL COMMITTEE
- First Sunday: Sarah Rees
- Second Sunday: June Craun
- Third Sunday: Joyce Wampler
- Fourth Sunday: Jeannie Turner